In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce, below reflect the following data:
The company owns the web domain www.molinetravel.com is A.M.B. TRAVEL, established for this purpose in c/Entença, No. 256, 08029 Barcelona, C.I.F number .: B66160219 , registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona in volume 44035 , folio sheet B – 445228.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and / or use of this portal A.M.B TRAVEL attributes the condition of User, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
USE OF THE PORTAL
A.M.B. TRAVEL provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data on the Internet belonging to A.M.B TRAVEL or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content.
When registering, the User is responsible of providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the User can provide password which will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The User agrees to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that A.M.B. TRAVEL offers through its website and limited but not limited to, refraining from (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems A.M.B. TRAVEL, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. A.M.B. TRAVEL reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, A.M.B. TRAVEL is not responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
Through this website personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services is collected. These data are included in our files, which are conveniently listed in the Register of the Data Protection Agency.
Without prejudice to the purposes that in each case are indicated, such information will be stored and managed with appropriate confidentiality, applying computer security measures established in the applicable legislation to prevent access or misuse of their data handling, damage or lost.
At any time you can exercise their rights of access, rectification or cancellation in relation to such data, directing your request to the address of the owner of the files. You can find forms for the exercise of their rights on the website of the Data Protection Agency.
A.M.B. TRAVEL meets the guidelines of Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law and other regulations approved force at any time, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, services that the user can request A.M.B. TRAVEL, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of data in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate.
A.M.B. TRAVEL also informs that complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
A.M.B. TRAVEL by itself or as an assignee, owns all rights to intellectual its website property as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by AMB TRAVEL or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of AMB TRAVEL. The User agrees to respect the rights of intellectual property owned by A.M.B. TRAVEL. You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The User must not remove, alter, manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages A.M.B. TRAVEL.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
A.M.B. TRAVEL is not responsible in any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause, but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
A.M.B. TRAVEL reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located in your portal.
In the event that A.M.B. TRAVEL links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, A.M.B. TRAVEL not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case A.M.B. TRAVEL assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other sites from Internet. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
A.M.B. TRAVEL pursues the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
A.M.B. TRAVEL may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between A.M.B. TRAVEL and the User by Spanish legislation shall be governed and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Barcelona.
We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and show related advertising to your preferences by analyzing their browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your
computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored.
Without your express consent -through the activate cookies in your browser-A.M.B. TRAVEL not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies used this site?
- Technical Cookies: Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc. Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by Users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or use they make of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
- Cookies publicitarias: Son aquéllas que, bien tratadas por nosotros o por terceros, nos permiten gestionar de la forma más eficaz posible la oferta de los espacios publicitarios que hay en la página web, adecuando el contenido del anuncio al contenido del servicio solicitado o al uso que realice de nuestra página web. Para ello podemos analizar sus hábitos de navegación en Internet y podemos mostrarle publicidad relacionada con su perfil de navegación.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: hey are those that allow management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
- Third Party Cookies: The website A.M.B. TRAVEL can use third-party services on behalf of A.M.B. TRAVEL, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the web by the user and to provide other services related to our business.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, you can contact A.M.B. TRAVEL in Barcelona.